Pigeon Forge Jeep & UTV Sugested Tours
Gatlinburg & The Smoky Mountains Points of Interest
Wranglers & Razors, your Pigeon Forge Jeep & UTV Rental will furnish a map of the area, offer suggestions as to what you should see.
- See Dolly Parton’s Statue in front of the Sevier County Courthouse
- Drive to Townsend for river rafting (during summer months)
- Ride horses on a 300 acre horse ranch
- Visit Treemonts Environmental education & Smoky Mountain History Center
- Cades Cove, drive the the 11 mile loop in Cades Cove, the Smoky Mountains most visited area which was settled in the 1820’s
- See an Old Grist Mill
- Old Cabins, Churches, Cantilevered Barns
- Wild Life you may see in Cades Cove –Black Bear( there are over 1600 in the Smoky Mountains), Coyote, Wolf, White Tail Deer, Elk, Wild Turkey.
- On your way to to gatlinburg as you tour the high mountains, jump into and swimt the sinks.
- Enjoy Clingmans Dome which is 6643 in elevation, and is the highest point in Tennessee. Clingmans Dome is located in the Tennessee side of the Great Smoky Mountains National park which is 816 square miles and 521,000 acres.
- Just outside of Gatlinburg, drive the Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail, park and walk to Grotto Falls, a popular attraction in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Visit Wild & Wonderful Greenbriar, take a picnic lunch see beautiful Ramsey Cascades. Don’t forget your fly rod.
- Tour The Arts and Craft Community in the Glades. Just off Hwy 321 east of Gatlinburg.
Pigeon Forge Points of Interest
- When you return to Pigeon Forge, visit the Island( where the tall Ferris wheel is) The Island is adjacent to Cal Ripken’s $22,500,00 Baseball experience.
- Visit Pigeon Forge’s Historic Old Mill, built in 1830, where they still grind corn meal after all this time.
There are over 125 restaurants in Pigeon Forge and a lot of fun things to do for both kids and adults. (Take the family to the new Air Trampoline Park)
Enjoy your ride through the Smokies and Pigeon Forge thanks for driving with Pigeon Forge Jeep & UTV Rentals, Over 10 million people a year can’t be wrong.